Where tradition meets great hospitality
We are a great place for active people all ages, especially for bikers, golfers, families and groups – you will find nowhere so much facilites under one roof than here at our Silvretta Parkhotel! 150 years ago, we were the first hotel in town to write history and we are still proud to be the favourite hotel for generations. Spacious hotel rooms and suites, various restaurants, piano bar & lounge, indoor pool, sauna, spa with beauty and massages, various meeting and event facilities, a bowling alley, pool table & games room and in winter the kid’s club for the little ones, everything and much more you enjoy as a guest with us.
We claim that you have the most beautiful view of the Silvretta Glacier from our hotel. In particular sportsmen and nature lovers appreciate the central location for adventure and activities in the mountains. Also train station and cable cars are only a few minutes walk away and the beautiful Silvretta Park just opposite invites you to stroll and play.
- 84 rooms and suites
- different restaurants with culinary delights
- pianobar with live music and great atmosphere and open fireplace
- cosy salon for relaxing hours, reading, playing games etc.
- indoor garage (incl. e-car fuel station)
- perfect facilities for skiiers (ski depot with heaters) as well as for mountainbikers and gofers
- indoor pool, sauna and wellness facilitites
- beauty & massage treatments
- children’s playroom (in wintertimes with childcare)
- mountain cable car, slopes, trails and cross-country in walking distance
- Silvretta Park nearby for recreation, walking and playing
We love sports
We the perfect hotel for active people and athletes of all kinds. As the official bike and golf hotel we offer not only mountain bikers and golfers great extras. Whether skiing, freeriding or cross-country skiing, hiking, mountain biking and golf, Klosters Davos offers the best outdoor playground you can imagine. And with our all-round service, we ensure that nothing is missing.
- Active Corner at the breakfast
- For winter sports: ski room with ski boot heater, ski passes directly at the hotel, ski lockers directly at the train (surcharge), shuttle, ski school (partner), ski and snowshoe tours (partner)
- For mountain bikers: certified bike hotel, bike cellar with cleaning and repair facilities, laundry service for bike clothes, maps and tour tips
- For golfers: certified golf hotel, free* green fee for the Klosters golf course included, shuttle to the golf course and 20% discount for greenfees at various golf courses.
- Packed lunches on the go (*only valid for direct bookings)
- Tour tips and advice from us – because we know where it is most beautiful
- Exclusively for our guests: Bardill Sport Klosters for top sports equipment & rental equipment at special prices
- Davos Active guest program with countless activities to join in / try out
We are family
As a family hotel, we warmly welcome children! We ensure a carefree and fun stay for families with rooms with connecting doors or family suites to delicious children’s menus and a wide range of entertainment and games. Thanks to a lot of special program, both adults and children can enjoy a varied and relaxing holiday – in summer and winter!
- Children are served first with us
- Children’s menus and Kid’s Corner at breakfast and dinner
- Game room in the hotel, bowling alley and pool table as well as games to play
- Swimming pool in-house
- Summer: outdoor swimming area nearby as well as huge playground for kids just across the street
- Winter: Childcare at Snowli’s Club MO – FR 09.00-17.00
- Babysitting (on request for a fee)
How it all began … in 1865
The Hotel Silvretta has played a key role in the tourist development of today’s world-famous resort of Klosters. In 1865, the first winter guests arrived in Davos, and winter tourism in the Swiss Alps started with them. In 1870, hotel pioneer Josias Mattli built the Silvretta Hotel, which set new standards in the industry with spring water pipes on all floors, electric lighting and toilets. For over a century, the Silvretta was regarded as the flagship of the Klosters hotel industry until it was no longer able to meet the demands of the guests. In 1985, the last guests slept in the “venerable Lady Silvretta”.
The Silvretta Parkhotel shines in new splendor
With Ulrich B. Erpenbeck an investor could be found, who decided for the demolition and a complete new building after the newest guest needs. The construction of the Silvretta Park Hotel began in 1988 and on December 20, 1990, the hotel was officially opened with 90 rooms, further condominiums, various restaurants and a spa / wellness area.
Family hospitality until today
Since the opening, many successful years have passed and our house is more convincing than ever thanks to constant investment and professional hospitality. We are proud of a loyal clientele of active guests, who like to be pampered with culinary delights. Today, the hotel is run by son Christian and daughter Ulrike Erpenbeck with great joy and dedication. Ulrich B. Erpenbeck still visits the company daily and is valued as a consultant and source of ideas.